- Rails 7: Shakapacker and ReactOnRails Quick Setup (Part 1)
- Rails 7: Shakapacker and ReactOnRails Quick Setup (Part 2) •WIP•
- Rails React: Pass parameters as camelCase and convert them to snake_case
- GraphQL with Rails Part 1
- GraphQL with Rails Part 2 •WIP•
- GraphQL with Rails Part 3 •WIP•
Bridge the Gap between Cypress & Rails for Testing
Most React apps with Rails-as-API aren’t built with end-to-end specs. Many of these developers think they are being E2E specs, because they have been misinformed about what E2E testing is. They think that using mock service workers and mocking out the API calls, and then testing the Rails app using request specs, is end-to-end. It is not. This is the primary antipattern that is now common throughout the React-Rails world.
Here are 3 gems that aim to bridge this gap and bring back true End-to-End testing for the modern React-Rails (separated apps) world.
More Bridging Tools: